Kitchen fire in Sun City, AZ
Customer has a fire loss occur at the kitchen stove while cooking lunch. Customer don't see a plastic lid on the stove and it caught fire. Notice the extent of smoke on the cabinets. The HVAC system carried smoke through out the home to other room. After inspection the home, our team cleaned their home from top to bottom. The after picture show's how great the cabinets cleaned up. Our customer was very satisfied and happy they didn't need to replace the cabinets, and SERVPRO of Sun City/Sun City West/ S.E. Surprise was able to clean and restore the cabinets in one day.