Local Business Office Flooding
In a Surprise Local Business Office, a main building water line broke causing severe water flooding in some of the offices. Although they were not currently being utilized the water damage had to be re-mediated.
What to Expect When You Call With A Water Loss
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
All these questions help us to better evaluate the situation so that we may go in to your home or place of work better prepared to tackle your water loss.